"You may say that I am a dreamer/But I am not the only one" John Lennon: "Imagine"

"So come brothers and sisters/For the struggle carries on" Billy Bragg: "The Internationale"


Elizannie has a reading room at 'Clarice's Book Page' http://www.villiersroad.blogspot.com/

Sunday 6 June 2010

Superstitions


I am only writing another post because everytime I look at my profile 'it' says there are a total of 13 posts showing and I do not like the number 13! To make up for this terrible admission I will publish an interesting picture! Taken in the credit crisis of 1974 it is just as applicable today, sadly....

And a favourite quotation:
'We ask ourselves: who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone.' Nelson Mandela (quoting Marianne Williamson)

No comments:

Post a Comment